Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Catch Up Day

It's one of those catch up days,
cos it's way too cold to move out of the warmest room of the house.
It was like that yesterday too.
So, by the end of today,
all my "computer" work will be up to date.
I've been doing the facebook thing,
the Etsy shop thing -
yeah -
I now have an Etsy shop -
(got it on my side bar)
 go have a look there if you've never been,
just at Etsy in general,
'cos it is AMAZING!! 
I've been doing the accounts (yuk!)
and B & B booking stuff for next season
(which is sort of yuk but not quite so much Yuk as the accounts Yuk!)
(and those things are only 'yuk' cos I have to put some proper thinking into them and the brain works very slowly on cold days!)
website stuff,
lots of catch up emails,
and at night,
a little stitching ...


... so that I'm getting real close to finishing my sampler ...


... and some knitting...


And look what the postie delivered today.
This ...


... and this ...


... and I'm very happy to see them -
there's more about them and some more pics,
and I can't wait to start playing with them.

Went to the beach on the weekend,
with a friend :)
I'm a little ashamed to say
that it was the first time I had been to Tunnel Beach,
but now I can see why it's so popular.
I'll be going back in the summer :)







Okay,
now I've got to go do the biggest ''yuk'' catch up thingie -
GST!!!!
Oh joy of joys!!
I could leave it for a few more days,
but really,
what's the point,
it's gotta be done,
and today is the day!!
I seriously need to have some chocolate before I start this particular catch up job :)

See you later
Jenny



5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I woulod be having chocolate and coffee before and after the yuk GST job. Cold up here in Auckland. I have cranked up the heat pump, but, am still cold

By Hoki Quilts said...

So glad to see you have your priorities in order - chocolate first - good on ya.
Loving the look of that sampler - can't wait to see more of it : )
hugs - Miche'le

Deb said...

Good luck with the GST Jenny. Yep its been cold all round today, I suppose thats what to expect with winter!

Simone de Klerk said...

Lovely projects once again, you are working on. And wow, such an impressive beach. Must have been cold there.
Off to take a look at your Etsy shop. I love Etsy!

Michelle said...

It's a little chilly here in the 'Naki' too :O)
And you definitely need chocolate and coffee when doing 'yuk' jobs!